Day 44: Consideration as Currency and Expectations as Guide to Excellence

This blog is a continuation of:

Day 42: Jesus Died for Your Sins
Day 43: A Picture I used to Draw
- continuing to purify the word 'Good'.

In my mind, I connect the word 'good to:

Being considerate of others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘good’ to and define the word ‘good’ within and as being considerate of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to regard being considerate of others as a duty/obligation/condition for gaining goodness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to regard ‘kind deeds’ and ‘acts of consideration’ as currency for purchasing better karma.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that real consideration comes from the realisation and living of equality – where one simply treats another the way one would like to be treated – and this is what the practical living application of consideration is.

Living up to Expectations

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘good’ to and define the word ‘good’ within and as living up to expectations of others and myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that others’ expectations of me are always founded within them wanting to become the best version of myself – and therefore, that I should strive to live up to their expectations in order to become this best version of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that every time I live up to an expectation of someone, that it is a confirmation/indication that I am on the right path to excellence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define excellence within others’ expectations of me, instead of finding out what excellence means for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to, over-time, internalise others’ expectations of me into myself, where I start believing that what I expect of myself is really best for me, when actually, I just pursue it, because living up to those expectations of others has provided me with good/positive reactions and energy from them – and thus made me feel good about myself – and thus, I’ve copied the same expectations for myself so that every time I live up to one, I can trigger a happy/proud/excited feeling within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define goodness within the feelings of happiness, pride and excitement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define goodness within and as the feeling of righteousness as being on the right path and doing the right thing.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that, just as with ‘good’, ‘right’ is part of a polarity of right and wrong – and therefore, there is no such thing as ‘right’ as it currently only exists in a polarity relationship, where everything that is seen/done/regarded as ‘right’ will equally manifest/create something that is seen/done/regarded as ‘wrong.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Awesome self-support Blog here, thank you Maite!

    ReplyDelete