Day 31: You're My HERO!!!

This blog is a continuation of: Day 30: Goodness as Positivity - continuing to purify the word 'Good'.


In my mind, I associate the word 'Good' with: 

Rescuing other beings from conditions of abuse

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ in separation of myself within the act of rescuing other beings from conditions of abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘good’ through defining the word within and as something separate from me as the act of rescuing other beings from abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as being a hero that selflessly saves other beings from harm.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that to be a hero that apparently selflessly saves other beings from harm has nothing to do with being good, but has everything to do with wanting to feel good through others judging you as good.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that it is impossible to save other beings from harm as each one is self-responsible for their existence.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise and accept that it is impossible to save or rescue another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as selfless acts, wherein ‘selfless’ is to be understood as regardless of the risk that harm may be done unto self – and not referring to one’s starting point – since in doing these apparent ‘selfless’ acts where one is willing to place oneself in harm’s way to prevent another from being hurt, the starting point is still selfish/of self-interest as the desire to be seen as a hero/a good person, to , through the eyes of others, define and validate oneself as being a good person and thus – with the intended outcome of feeling good about oneself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as being a savior.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as being a ‘hero’.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that any kind of ‘virtue’ or ‘characteristic’ of a being can never have anything to do with what the person does or what it looks like a person does/is from the outside – but always refers to who a being really is, which is seen within and as the starting-point of a being’s actions or non-actions.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that the idea and perception of being able to save/rescue someone implies the possibility of the savior/rescuer being superior to the one being saved/rescued – instead of accepting and allowing myself to realise and embrace that all beings are equal and thus, no one can be saved or rescued by another, each must save/rescue themselves.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that defining the word ‘good’ within and as the act of rescuing/saving another from harm/abuse implies polarity where some are and have more than others – and thus, in effect, the word ‘good’ manifests and supports situations of abuse and harm rather than preventing or stopping them.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise the consequences of words and how I define words within how my living of this definition as the word manifests not only my superficial perception of the word but also all the implications of what I define and perceive the word to be.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be careless within words and my definition and understanding of words, not realising that within my very understanding and definition of a word, I am responsible for creating, manifesting and supporting systems and situations of abuse and harm.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realise and understand how we create through words.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be willing to see, realise and understand how we create through words because of not wanting to take responsibility for my words, within the idea/belief/excuse/justification that it just takes too much time to purify one’s vocabulary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge and define a being who performs apparent ‘selfless’ acts through attempting to save/rescue others from harm, as being a ‘good person’ – and within that, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to, within judging/defining/perceiving a being who performs apparent ‘selfless’ acts through attempting to save/rescue others from harm as a ‘good person’, validate the definition of ‘good’ as the act of saving/rescuing another from harm so that – when I perform an apparent ‘selfless’ act through attempting to save/rescue another from harm, others will in turn judge/define/perceive me as a ‘good person’ so that I may feel good about myself.

0 comments: