Day 30: Goodness as Positivity


In the picture above I have laid out how I have been living the word 'good' as how I have defined the word within and through my Mind. In the following blog-posts I will be deconstructing the word 'Good' as how I had defined it with self-forgiveness, to then redefine it in alignment to Oneness and Equality.

Part 1: Self-Forgiveness on Positive Charge attached to the word ‘Good’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect a positive energetic charge to the word ‘good’ within and as myself and my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as a positive energetic feeling of mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the essence of the meaning of the word ‘Good’ lies within/can be found within the positiveenergetic feeling of mind that I had attached to the word ‘Good’ – instead of realising that it is I who has attached a positive energetic feeling to the word ‘good’ myself and thus that this feeling/charge cannot bear meaning on the word itself as the word was here before I attached this charge to it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel as though I am committing sacrilege by removing the positive charge from the word ‘good’ – believing that the connection between the word and the feeling has to be and is supposed to be and that there will be unpleasant consequences if I try to make such a change in my vocabulary – as though it is a crime punishable by God.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define positive feeling energy as a feeling endowed by God himself where if I remove this energy, I am defying God and therefore, fear that God will punish me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as a religious construct of mind, in relation to the word and concept of a ‘God’ that is almighty and is the final judge in terms of goodness and badness and has as such the power and right to, within judgment, condemn one to heaven or hell.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear God and to fear that God will judge me as bad and herein condemn me to hell as eternal suffering, disgrace and dishonour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that in order to be honourable I must honour the word of God.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a ‘God’ to exist within and as me that has more power than me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that there is no God existing within and as me and that the only one judging me is myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that the only director and creator of my world is me and not some separate entity that exists as an idea in the minds of men as an all-powerful being that controls, directs and creates the world in its entirety where we are but pawns in his big plan.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself in terms of ‘goodness’ and ‘badness’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be judged/judge myself as ‘good’ and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear to be judged/judge myself as ‘bad’.

To be continued...

0 comments: