Day 32: Consistency


 This blog is a continuation of: Day 30: Goodness as Positivity and Day 31: You're My HERO!!! - continuing to purify the word 'Good'.


In my mind, I associate the word 'Good' with: 

Being consistent within fulfilling responsibilities

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ in separation of myself within and as being consistent within fulfilling responsibilities and thus, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, to define the word ‘bad’ in separation of myself within and as not being consistent within fulfilling responsibilities.

Iforgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the word ‘good’ through defining it within and as something separate from me, as being consistent within fulfilling responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have defined the word ‘good’ in relation to virtues that are encouraged by others as learned in school and at work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attach a positive charge to being consistent within fulfilling responsibilities, as though a being who is consistent within fulfilling responsibilities is a better person than someone who doesn’t.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be convinced that someone who is not consistent within fulfilling responsibilities really is worse and worth less as a being than someone is consistent within fulfilling responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define a being who is consistent within fulfilling responsibilities as a ‘good person’ and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define a being who is not consistent within fulfilling responsibilities as a ‘bad person’.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that in recognizing that someone who isn’t consistent within fulfilling their responsibilities is not a bad person doesn’t mean that it is a good person and doesn’t mean that being inconsistent is practical and preferred within the process of getting things done.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that being consistent within applying oneself to perform all the necessary tasks, duties, etc. or not has to do with where a being is within their process and doesn’t definitively determine the essence of a being as being ‘good’ or ‘bad’.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that within defining ‘good’ within and as being consistent within fulfilling tasks, duties and responsibilities, one is supporting the idea and perception that those who are consistent at the moment within their process are better beings than those who are not yet at this stage within their process, in effect supporting and manifesting separation within supporting and feeding the construct of polarity of superiority vs. inferiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being consistent out of fear of being judged/judging myself as not being good, but as being bad – where I then feel bad about myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attach anxiety and fear to the word ‘good’ through connecting anxiety and fear to being inconsistent within my application – and thus, attempt to be consistent from a starting point of anxiety and fear.

0 comments: