Day 39: Richness, Compliments and Validation

This blog is a continuation of:
Day 30: Goodness as Positivity,
Day 31: You're My HERO!!!
Day 32: Consistency and
Day 33: Wanting to be the Star Pupil 
Day 34: Make a Happy Family 
Day 35:Don't Act like Lady Gaga - Act like a Real Lady!
Day 36: Join JESUS on The CROSS -What?! WHY?!? Day 37: The Secret to a Successful Life!
Day 37: Be Good, Little Human

- continuing to purify the word 'Good'.

In my mind, I have connected the word 'good' to:

Being rich

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as being rich.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that rich people are rich due to their own merit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define a person’s goodness according to the amount of money and wealth they have.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that those with money have that money because they deserve it as being better people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if one is poor, one must have done something bad to not be blessed with a life of richness.

Compliments & Validation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ and being good within and as receiving compliments from others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if someone gives a compliment, that this compliment is a validation of be good in some way or in some aspect of my life/myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that someone making a remark/comment/acknowledgement of something that they see in relation to me, defines me and can change who I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to actually define my ‘goodness’ by summing up the ‘positive’/encouraging remarks I get from people and, as such, keep a score of all the positive reactions that I experienced within myself in relation to these remarks and define the sum total of these positive feelings, my ‘goodness’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continuously actively try to please other people in order to get compliments from them and feel good about myself, within the belief that the longer and the more often I feel good about myself, the better a person I am becoming.

0 comments: