Day 42: Jesus Died For Your Sins

This blog is a continuation of:
 
In my mind, I connect the word 'good' to:
 
Picture of Jesus on the Cross with a warm yellow light shining behind it
   
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as a picture of jesus on the cross, with a crown of thorns on his head and a yellow shining light behind his head.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘good’ to a picture of jesus on the cross with a crown of thorns on his head, only wearing a little robe around his waist, with a yellow shining light behind his head and a sad expression on his face.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘good’ to torture.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within torture.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘good’ to fear of pain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ with fear of pain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘good’ within and as pain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as pain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘good’ to and define the word ‘good’ within and as fear of acting bad out of fear of feeling guilty of jesus dying on the cross for my sins.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect the word ‘good’ to and define the word ‘good’ within and as fear of feeling guilty.

1 comment:

  1. "God our Father will not put any child of his into a hell of fire no matter what their sins." If I understand correctly, all children are God's children and if he's not putting people through hell, is he going to do something to get them out?

    ReplyDelete