Day 37: The Secret to a Successful Life!

This blog is a continuation of:
Day 30: Goodness as Positivity,
Day 31: You're My HERO!!!
Day 32: Consistency and
Day 33: Wanting to be the Star Pupil 
Day 34: Make a Happy Family 
Day 35:Don't Act like Lady Gaga - Act like a Real Lady!
Day 36: Join JESUS on The CROSS -What?! WHY?!?

- continuing to purify the word 'Good'.

In my mind, I have connected the word 'good' to:

Leading a Successful Life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define the word ‘good’ within and as being successful in life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define goodness within success.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my success within and as being successful in love, friendship, career and studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that in order to be a good person I have to meet certain criteria and that these criteria include: finding good boyfriends/a good husband, having many good friends, having a career in which I make a lot of money and having good grades in school, passing everything from the first time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define goodness in terms of achievement , and specifically, that I have to be able to show great achievements in terms of relationships, friendships, a career and studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I ‘have something to show for myself’ in terms of relationships, friendships, career and studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have defined my value-system in relation to what I saw other people in my environment value – thereby copying their beliefs in terms of what is apparently important in life – such as relationships, friendships, a career and studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define life itself in terms of establishing and developing relationships, friendships, a career and good grades.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value myself in terms of how the system values a person – in terms of the extent in which one integrates into the system and into their own mind consciousness system , in creating one’s life/environment in such a way that one is ‘trapped’ into their mind consciousness system with minimal opportunity for self-realisation.

0 comments: