Day 2 - The Red or the Blue Pill? Desire for an Ordinary Life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to lead a ‘normal’ ordinary life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the desire to lead a normal ordinary life to exist as a backdoor within me to not complete my process, but walk away from any responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to walk away from responsibilities, because I RedBluePillbelieve that having responsibilities makes my life hard and difficult.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that responsibilities in and of themselves are not hard and difficult, it is only the resistance of taking responsibility and the fear of not being effective within my responsibilities that create the perception that the responsibilities within and of themselves are hard and difficult.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being ineffective within my responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear to fail within my responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect leading an ordinary life to a life without stress, expectations or responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that beings leading a ‘standard’ life in terms of job, partner, kids don’t experience stress, don’t have to deal with expectations and don’t feel burdened with responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the desire to live an ordinary life to exist as a temptation in the back of my mind, as a voice saying: ‘you don’t have to do this, you know, you could just do what eeeeeverybody else does: just sit back and enjoy the ride!’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it is easier to live life with my mind being in control.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to abdicate any responsibility towards life, to my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it is hard to direct myself and apply myself consistently within the process of stopping the mind and creating and designing myself to be and become a living expression that is actually worthwhile living.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to – when I think of just giving it all up and going to lead an ‘ordinary life’ – feel as though a weight lifts off my shoulders and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that leading an ordinary life has actually something to do with this experience of relief.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to romanticise ‘the ordinary life’ in my mind through picturing it as a peaceful and quiet existence, while I come from an ordinary life and it was anything but peaceful and quiet – it was filled with confusion, conflict, frustration and depression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can change my lifestyle in such a way that I won’t have to take responsibility or face confusion, conflict, frustration and depression.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that no matter what ‘type’ of life I lead – I am the one leading it, I take myself with me – and thus, no matter where I am, I will always have to face myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish that I could just forget about everything I have learned in the past few years so that I could go back to a life of ‘blissful ignorance’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that a life of bliss actually exists in this world.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that the voice in my mind tempting me to simply walk away and take the ‘easy road’ is not real, but merely a program of the mind, designed to keep me enslaved to my mind, to ensure that I never actually realise myself, that I never actually stand up.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing backdoors to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sabotage myself through accepting and allowing backdoors to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to just breathe through these ‘thoughts of temptation’, but instead participate in them, consider them and empower them – and in that kid and con myself into a state of delusion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be willing to consider to allow just one thought to throw me off my feet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider that a thought is superior to me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that thoughts are superior to me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my thoughts know what’s best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my mind knows what’s best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trust my mind absolutely.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have developed my most intimate and trusting relationship with my mind while completely disregarding myself or the actual physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define intimacy within having secret thoughts in my mind – where it’s ‘just me and my thoughts’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that intimacy exists within hiding secrets and having backchat.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be intimate with myself and develop a consistent effective intimate relationship with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my mind has always been there for me and that it has ‘proven itself trustworthy’ over time – where my mind has proven ‘useful’ in deceiving others in order to control the situation and manipulate it to what I want to experience/have happen.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define effective relationships in terms of their ability to ensure my survival as a mind and mind-personality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect a positive experience to the words ‘ordinary life’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that to stop an uncomfortable experience of myself is to run away.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that I cannot run away from myself and I cannot escape from myself.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that actively participating in the process of stopping the mind is actually taking the easy road and that if I feel/experience it as though I am taking the hard road, it is merely because I am not applying myself effectively, where I allow thoughts, resistance, backchat and fear to determine my experience of myself – instead of facing and investigating the points in detail and specificity, to stop the automated behaviours in and of the mind, to make way for myself to be able to effectively and consistently apply myself and participate within the physical reality.

When and as I see myself considering to walk away from my process and my responsibilities, to instead take the easy road – I stop, I breathe – I realise that my process and the responsibilities are not the problem, but that I am the problem – therefore, I direct myself to investigate any thoughts, backchat, resistance or fear in relation to walking my process or my responsibilities to then clear then with Self-Forgiveness and redirect myself with Self-Corrective Statements.

I commit myself to the process of assisting and supporting myself to stop any mind-interference with my life, with all life – to create a world where beings are able to fully, unconditionally and effectively express themselves and co-exist with each other.

4 comments:

  1. "I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that no matter what ‘type’ of life I lead – I am the one leading it, I take myself with me – and thus, no matter where I am, I will always have to face myself."

    Yes - cool insights here Maite - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are cool s-f statements Maite, I don't know how is it to live in the farm but if I was in your place I would probably feel/think/desire the same thing after a long time of living there...maybe your desire comes from medias or family/friends that seem so "happy" in pictures...
    But in fact "normal life" sucks unless you are involved with Desteni and the process lol
    And of course if you have money!!!! that's the most important thing in a "normal life" for it to be "enjoyable"...the rest is usually trouble cause your relationship with everything is based on polarities, happy/sad, superior/inferior hate/love money/debt.....etc
    Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool share here, thank you!

    "I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that actively participating in the process of stopping the mind is actually taking the easy road and that if I feel/experience it as though I am taking the hard road, it is merely because I am not applying myself effectively, where I allow thoughts, resistance, backchat and fear to determine my experience of myself – instead of facing and investigating the points in detail and specificity, to stop the automated behaviours in and of the mind, to make way for myself to be able to effectively and consistently apply myself and participate within the physical reality."

    ReplyDelete